About this Course
So often we talk about quality of life and healthy aging for our residents. What does it really mean? This course will discuss overall health, identifying four major areas of interest. Physical, oral, cognitive and mental health will be defined, as well as suggestions for improving or tips to prevent decline. Tips for overall health will also be explained.
- Cite characteristics of resilience in older adults
- Describe ways to improve physical health
- Identify ways to prevent negative effects of poor oral health
- Describe ways to prevent cognitive impairment
- Express tips for overall health improvement